Friday, May 23, 2008

Burn.

It is said that Kabaka Mwanga
In his fury and anger
Persecuted the likes of Lwanga –
Christians.


Tell the children the truth!
If we can’t we better lie down and die
You and I .

Mwanga burns Christians – persecution
Christians kill our religions – civilisation
They steal our land – colonization
They hang Kimathi – law and justice!

Burn them Kabaka – burn them
Listen not to their salvation – burn them
We need none of their lies – roast them
Preachers of water drinkers of wine – bake them!
Hew them not as food fit for Gods
But carcass fit for hounds

To the memory of all freedom fighters
Steve Biko, Dedan Kimathi
Kinjeketile, Mau Mau
Burn them wherever you are
Heaven or Hell,
Just burn them!

©2008 Otiato Opali

No comments:

'Live until you die!'

About Me

My photo
Though I might look like your common guy next door, there's more to me than meets the I. If you get the chance to meet the I, you will find out more about me.