Friday, July 15, 2011

Kim Jong-iL

Recently someone wrote some graffiti in North Korea and the whole city of Pyongyang was almost shut down as they looked for the culprit responsible. In this day and age! When the world is so Liberal that Kenya has a Chief Justice donning a stud and the Anglican Church is ordaining gay priests, people still live in a country where graffiti is a sin!

Kim Jong Il is a shame and a sham! He doesn't deserve to lead human beings living in this millenium.

Am therefore sharing the graffiti with all who'll be able to see this (it was taken down immediately). Kim should know that the world is now a village and it is a matter of time before North Korea becomes FREE!!

The graffiti read;

“(The late South Korean President) Park Chung-hee, a dictator who helped develop the nation’s economy; Kim Jong-il, a dictator who made people starve to death.”



No comments:

'Live until you die!'

About Me

My photo
Though I might look like your common guy next door, there's more to me than meets the I. If you get the chance to meet the I, you will find out more about me.