Friday, July 1, 2011

Richard Gizbert - Updated

On September 30 2008, I uploaded a blog post named Richard Gizbert. Now for the dis-ambiguation of the post. I titled the post so because I used to love a programme on Al Jazeera called the Listening Post. The presenter for this programme was known as Richard Gizbert.

In the programme, the media would analyse how the media covered news. I adopted this name because the shots in my Gizbert posts show a place where Opali would go, sit and analyse how Opali does things in his life. Some musician (Chris Martin) called it The Chill Spot I call mine the Listening Post.

Its 2011 and I still use the facility. It used to be a vast open field but as you can see in this shot, development is catching up and with time it will be crawled upon by the Concrete Jungle.

The Listening Post today


The Listening Post back in 2008














No comments:

'Live until you die!'

About Me

My photo
Though I might look like your common guy next door, there's more to me than meets the I. If you get the chance to meet the I, you will find out more about me.